intro

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

intro

Postby Janieju » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 am

Hi,…I just want to introduce myself. Diagnosed with FM 8 yrs ago (probably had it longer *roll eyes*). Have diabetes type 1 (13yrs old) - pump controlled thank god (if you believe) for the innovation - brilliant piece of equipment :-D Diagnosed with depression 1994. Ups and downs. Hypothyroid (NOS). ED prior to diabetes diagnosis - just not acknowledged.

Although diagnosed with depression I experience symptoms that are not in line with 'depression' as diagnosed. i thought I was a fraud. Depression with agitation and restlessness (sometimes). But this appears to be normal according to the 'mood'spectrum' of bipolar/Borderline personality Disorder.

So. Dear knows whit's going on :lol:
Janieju
UKFM Member

Re: intro

Postby Icarus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:47 am

Hi Janieju
Welcome to the forum :) I too was diagnosed with depression and also experience the agitation and restlessness from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eBay store: One.Stop.Warehouse

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, I know right now you can't tell. But soon enough, you're gonna think of me. And how I used to be...me
- Matchbox Twenty: 'Unwell'
Icarus
UKFM Member

Postby Icarus » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:48 am

I've just noticed where this is posted haha I'm half asleep but I'm sure a moderator can move the post :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eBay store: One.Stop.Warehouse

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, I know right now you can't tell. But soon enough, you're gonna think of me. And how I used to be...me
- Matchbox Twenty: 'Unwell'
Icarus
UKFM Member

Postby fluffycloud » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:13 am

Hi Janieju i have recently been diagnosed with fm though i suspect i've had it for a while, my main problem at the moment is either not being able to sleep cos of pain or sleeping too much .next is i can't even seem to be able to string a sentence together without getting my words mixed up, much to the entertainment of my grandkids who find it hilariously funny {and that;s without any alcohol.
fluffycloud
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello