Hi all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi all

Postby Annetted » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:24 am

Morning everyone, I'm new here after being diagnosed last week following over 2 years of prodding, poking, crying, scanning, tablet taking (sure I'm not alone in all of this). The day after my diagnosis I had to attend a meeting at work re my time off sick, where I was informed that they were looking to take my absence to the final stage as occ health have said they cannot see any further changes in my health (for the good) happening until my meds, exercise programme and any other treatments are correct. Until all this started in April 2013 I had a brilliant sickness record - I know I can't go back to the role I was undertaking before but I work for the NHS and there are 1001 different departments that could be looked into for me I'm sure. Anyway, I'm just looking here to say hi and here from anyone who may have had similar issues etc. I'm 43, with a 7 year old and an extremely patient hubby who works full time at work then at home when he comes in! Xxx
Annetted
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi all

Postby Zia2014 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Are they looking at redeployment? I work in this area so if you need any advice feel free to ask / pm me :)
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello