Gentle hugs to all of you.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Gentle hugs to all of you.

Postby CloudLady » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Hello, I'm from Stoke on Trent and was diagnosed (finally) on October 5th. Although I suspected it for nearly 12 months, as my Mum has it I've got insider knowledge ;) had symptoms for 4/5 years, I ignored it. As many of you have, I suppose!
Diagnosis was still a shock and I'm bouncing around the first stages of acceptance as listed in the very helpful post on this site!
Still trying to deny, quite scared, weepy and a little cross, though I try not to let myself go to far along that route!
I'm looking forward to getting to know people here, perhaps we can help each other, it's wonderful to have this forum. I'm grateful to have found it. Fibromyalgia can be a lonely place to be in!
In a little nutshell, I'm a 42 year-old woman, I'm very lucky to have a six year old son and supportive partner, and I enjoy reading, cooking, gardening, cloud spotting and cello. I don't currently do paid work as I'm recovering from severe depression and anxiety, but I do volunteer work for a local mental health charity.
I hope you're having the best day possible, gentle hugs and wishes of comfort to you all xx
Last edited by CloudLady on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
CloudLady
UKFM Member

Re: Gentle hugs to all of you.

Postby Patsb » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:00 pm

:welcome: :flowers: :flowers:
Patsb
UKFM Member

Re: Gentle hugs to all of you.

Postby CloudLady » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank you, Patsb, hope you're as well as possible :-D
CloudLady
UKFM Member