Intro

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Intro

Postby chuckles74 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Hi everyone, just a quick post to introduce finally. I was diagnonsed around 15 years ago with Fibromyalgia and have done my best to cope with it since then. I live now in the Netherlands but I am origianally from the Isle of Man. I'm not sure how active I will be on the boards, but I've been reading the supportive posts from everyone for a year or so and take a lot of comfort from knowing it's not just me who feels the way I do, that there are people out there who understand and I want to say thank you to everyone who makes this community what it is.
chuckles74
UKFM Newbie

Re: Intro

Postby Natasa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:13 am

Hello, and welcome, from another newbie here :)
Natasa
UKFM Newbie

Re: Intro

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi and welcome Chuckles (love the name!) and Natasa :) I love the fibro community, you are definitely not alone - we are all in this together, I find that only those that have fibromyalgia understand the condition. xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello