Confirmation of what I've thought for years!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Confirmation of what I've thought for years!

Postby Two Cats » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi everyone,
After 10 years of strange aches and tiredness I've finally got confirmation from a Rheumatologist that "what he thinks is going on" is Fibro. I also managed to have a hip resurfaced and prolapsed a disk resulting in a nasty case of sciatica in that time. At least now I know what I'm facing - kind of anyway!
Apart from that I'm down on the Surrey Hampshire border, have two cats, one husband, nine sewing machines (as a hobby) and an allotment. I'm a proof-reader by profession.
Glad to have found you.

Two cats.
Two Cats
UKFM Newbie

Re: Confirmation of what I've thought for years!

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi and :welcome:

At least you know have a diagnosis you can try and come to terms with condition. I also have cats - 3 :) This is a lovely warm community with people from all walks of life that understand what you are going through. Have a look around, read some posts, ask any questions and if you are on Facebook check out the UK Fibromyalgia group.

Keep smiling :)
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello