Fibroand arthritis pain and life

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibroand arthritis pain and life

Postby sweetcheeks » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Photo2084-1.jpg
Keep calm....as if...
Photo2084-1.jpg (25.28 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
I was told at hospital by the physio thati had fibro, and the head phsio said she was wrong. All the symptoms I have read here all point to the same pains, and muscle craps and aches, and the same frustration with 24/7 agony. I am 70 soon, and I know Im heading towards the end of my life, but I am not useless and not old looking, this fibro is a bitch to me. No sleep, anxiety, and the fatigue. I read all your comments, and I know what I have, regardless of the pysio who said I didnt have fibro.
I look forward to read your comments and advice. Love sweetcheeks. X
sweetcheeks
UKFM Newbie

Re: Fibroand arthritis pain and life

Postby rsinnes4390 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 am

You look wonderful!!
You know your own body - the physio doesn't. Just listen to your own pain and treat yourself well. Rest when you can and allow yourself to recover from flares xxxx

Gentle hugs xxx
rsinnes4390
UKFM Newbie

Re: Fibroand arthritis pain and life

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:00 am

You look fab for 69! Welcome to the Fibromyalgia forum :welcome: Has your doctor referred you to see a rheumatologist? If not it might be a good idea to ask as he/she can treat you appropriately. It's a scary time being diagnosed, look after yourself, pace yourself, rest when you can, talk to us here and know that you are not alone - we understand this condition because we have it too :)

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello