[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello from North Wales

Hello from North Wales

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello from North Wales

Postby Wazz42 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi,

I've had fibro/OA/Raynauds for a long time now, but it seems to be getting worse atm. However I'm determined to keep positive! I live with my husband and 4 cats, with my Mum and children living fairly close by - I'm a Mam-gu to 4 lovely grandchildren :-D
Wazz42
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello from North Wales

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 pm

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily Wazz :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear things seem to be getting worse for you with your various illnesses and conditions. Sadly, it's something I can really relate to at the moment as a number of things over the past few months seem to have had the same sort of effect on me too.

Glad to hear you're determined to keep positive tho, as long as we still have that little glimmer of brightness in us, it will {hopefully} mean that FM and its associated companions haven't taken everything that makes us the peoples we are xx

Quite a few of us have various animal/furry friends which can make such a difference to us on so many levels, and in so many different ways. My furbaby is also my bestest friend and helps make even the worst days seem so much better xx

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello