hello i'm new

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello i'm new

Postby laura.dorans » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:12 pm

hello everyone,

i'm laura 31 from Kirkcaldy, I live on my own with 2 cats. I don't work due to my Fibromyalgia, got diagnosed in 2012 but been getting symptoms since 2004, I am on ESA support group and get lower rate mobility DLA. I attend a fibromyalgia group once a month in St Andrews. I also attend contact point a local mental health daycentre aswell as going out with boomerang a local organisation that takes people on days out. I see my doctor on a monthly basis. I am currently on the waiting list for pain management. In my spare time I enjoy penpalling, playing games, spending time with my nephews.

I feel like I have most of the symptoms of fibromyalgia, I struggle to do housework, I always do soo much then sit down for a break. my flat is always a mess and I don't care haha

I am really struggling on what to write, I've had a quick to look at the rest of the forum but I didn't sleep to well last night so am lacking energy and concentration so will have a proper look at the rest of the forum when I find the energy now the introduction is over with
laura.dorans
UKFM Member

Re: hello i'm new

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:37 pm

Hi Laura :) Welcome to the forums :welcome: Housework is a struggle for me too, I can do the basics when I can and try to keep a clean and tidy house (except my spare room - that is a mess!) but if it involves me getting on my knees I soon have to give up! Hopefully you will have a better sleep tonight.

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby laura.dorans » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:09 pm

I didn't sleep too well Monday and Tuesday night but luckily I slept better last night which was good as I had to be up early for a doctors appointment this morning
laura.dorans
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:31 pm

At least you caught up, hopefully you will sleep well tonight :) x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello