[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Is any one from the Wirral

Is any one from the Wirral

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Is any one from the Wirral

Postby valaura » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:43 pm

valaura
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:24 am

Hi Val, sorry but I'm in South Wales but just wanted to say welcome to the site (x)

Any questions just ask and someone will be along to help.

Gill x x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby LinzWorld » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:38 am

Nope, sorry.

Are any of these support groups near you? There are a lot of groups in the north-west and even in the wirral area itself.
http://www.fibroaction.org/Pages/North- ... gland.aspx
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby valaura » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Hi LinzWorld
I looked up the site you suggested but none of the support groups are anywhere near me!!
I shall just have to hope someone is in the process of starting one.
Thanks for you help
Val
valaura
UKFM Member

Postby daisybev » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi Val not one the Wirral but in cheshire stockport
daisybev
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:29 am

One of my fellow trustees (who now lives in South Cheshire and is involved with that group) used to live in the Wirral and I'm sure she said there was a group there. I'll ask her. Not all groups have yet put their details on the FibroAction website.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby valaura » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm

valaura
UKFM Member

Postby valaura » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:04 am

I MUST HAVE BEEN SO BAD IN MY OTHER LIFE!!
valaura
UKFM Member

Postby LinzWorld » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:52 am

LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby valaura » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 pm

I MUST HAVE BEEN SO BAD IN MY OTHER LIFE!!
valaura
UKFM Member

im new too, in Wigan

Postby Trembles » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey hun! Im closer than a few yet to find a local group.
How are you?
Im yet to be diagnosed, appt with Rheumatologist 16th Feb in Southport.
All symptoms point to FM after a ex bf told me a friend of his had the same.
I ache all over daily, am always tired..fatigue restless sleep and pain..like flu.
But chin up! Lets hope we can get through it. Email me if you would like itd be great to chat x
Trembles
UKFM Member

Postby MISS BUNNYPENNY » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 pm

just a quick welcome from me and I find I get lots of support from here
coventry brittle kid
I LIKE WALKING IN THE RAIN -NO 1 SEES YOUR TEARS
LORD=keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth....AMEN
Sarcasm-Its beats killing people/
Just when I was getting used to yesterday,along came today.
MISS BUNNYPENNY
UKFM Regular

Postby daisybev » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:31 pm

I agree this site is fantastic for support and so much easier to get to as you dont have to go out of the house i sit with a hot water bottle under my feet for the computer foot I manage to get and the warmth stops my legs aching so much

Welcome kick off your shoes and grab a coffee in the cafe...x
daisybev
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello