... Hello?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

... Hello?

Postby Darkskies91 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:35 am

Hi there,

Im new to all this, I havent had an official diagnosis or Fibro yet but the rheumatologist was 99% sure that i have Fibro and Scoliosis.

I guess im just reaching out because Im scared and worried about a lot of things at the moment and waiting for a prober diagnosis is really hard.

So yeah hello everyone....

Rachel
Darkskies91
UKFM Newbie

Re: ... Hello?

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi Rachel :)

Welcome to the Fibromyalgia forums :welcome: It can be a scary time but please know that you are not alone. Ask any questions, look around the forum for information and if you are on Facebook you could join the UK Fibromyalgia group, there are thousands of us in this together and we understanding what you are going through.

Gentle hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: ... Hello?

Postby Darkskies91 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:20 am

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the reply, yeah it is scary. Im hoping to actually get some information from my doctor next week at my appointment. I've been looking through a lot of the posts and its already helped a lot :)

Its great that there is a support network for everyone here

Rachel :)
Darkskies91
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello