Saying hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Saying hi

Postby LindyM66 » Fri May 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi All,

Although I have suffered aches and pains for many years, I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with Fibromyalgia.
Perhaps now, having a diagnosis, I can have treatment. Yahoo! :-)
Things came to a head in February, when driving home, it seemed like every muscle in my body seized, and the pain was awful. It resulted in 4 weeks off work, visits to GP - which were pointless. After presenting myself at A & E, twice - the consultant there called my GP and requested further investigation. I wouldn't have been referred to rheumatology otherwise. Im thankful I was. Now waiting for the GP to receive the letter from rheumatologist, before he will consider treatment. Although he has given me pain relief.
Will keep you posted. I'm sure I will be nipping peoples ears for advice and information.
Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Re: Saying hi

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat May 07, 2016 10:03 am

Hi and welcome to the fibromyalgia forums :welcome: Hopefully now your GP will work with you on finding something that will relieve your symptoms.

Have a lovely sunny day :-D

Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Re: Saying hi

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat May 07, 2016 12:15 pm

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily Lindy :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Have a looky around the boards as they are full of all sorts of info and advice and things xx Altho the forum is relatively quiet at the moment, peoples do still pop on and off, so anything you want to know about, just ask and hopefully someone will be able to offer you some helpful suggestions xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello