Hi a newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi a newbie

Postby Ann castle » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum just wanted to say I got my diagnosis for f.m. yesterday after 6 months of talking to doctors and rheumatologist...I didn't realise what this pain could be like and in my line of work it can be difficult....I'm a counsellor and reiki healer!!
I give myself alot of self healing which helps alot and I'm now rattling like a pill bottle with all of the pills I'm on.i have two other conditions which add to my problem I'm type one diabetic plus I have neuropathy in my legs so I have alot of trouble walking! If I sit for too long I go stiff then if I do too much I'm in painI can't wait to read the posts of others then I can see how you all deal with the pain...
Ann castle
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi a newbie

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:52 am

Hi Anne & :welcome: to the forum.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Hi a newbie

Postby LindyM66 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi Ann,

Ditto. If I sit too long, I need a crane to get me up lol Im still learning how fibro affects me. A learning experience, that's for sure.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello