[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Female newbie

Female newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Female newbie

Postby Julia2960 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:47 am

Hello all,I have fibro
Julia2960
UKFM Member

Re: Female newbie

Postby perseus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:24 am

Hi

Welcome to the forum Julia, :welcome: I hope you will find it useful.

Perseus
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 pm

:welcome: aboard Julia :-)
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Julia2960 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome my post was a bit short,due to pain,I have been in really bad pain for six months,I've had blood test,nuerolgy tests,appointments with rheumatologist, injections in both knees, now they've sent an appointment with the vascular surgeon,I've was diagnosed 6 years ago with spondylitis in my spine,I've learned to live with that, my doctor now says I've got fibromyalgia, i am taking lots of medication,co-codomol,indometacin, amitriptyline, the doctor yesterday added lyrica, and today I feel much better ,so maybe I've finally got the right medication,fingers crossed,because I can't live the rest of my life with the pain I've had.so glad ive found this group.
Julia2960
UKFM Member

Postby perseus » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:50 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi Julia

Welcome :welcome: to our fibro family :-D

Have a look around the site, read some posts and if you have any questions please ask and we will try to answer. You are not alone.

Hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello