[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone in the Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset or BANES area

Anyone in the Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset or BANES area

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone in the Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset or BANES area

Postby Ann0706 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:50 pm

WILTSHIRE, DORSET, SOMERSET OR BANES AREA

A lot of areas i no, but i seem to travel(well my hubby does) to a lot of places (health, family, friends and just for the fun of it)

Will be really pleased to hear from anyone even if you not from these areas

THANKS[/b][/b][/b]
Ann0706
UKFM Member

Wiltshire

Postby ajs1945 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:01 pm

:( Hi i live in wiltshire i have not been diagnosed yet by my doctor
for FM but have all the symptoms deep riges in my nails bad heads/
neck pain only get 2/3 hrs sleep at night tierd lack of samina always have lots of inflammation in my head like its on fire well sorry to go on
but bad time at the moment had to take up to 6 pain killers a day the last few days :( Allan .
ajs1945
UKFM Newbie

Hi I am in Somerset

Postby Suzybee » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi I am Suzy and I live in Yeovil, Somerset so not a million miles away from you. I was diagnosed in March 2004, I think it was, with FMS and Osteoarthritis. I am 47 years young and spend most of my time by this pc as its my best form of company in the day as I don't get to see many people while hubby, Roy, is out at work. I too have found it difficult to find people locally that suffer this darn problem. I find it impossible these days to drive the car which has really got me down at times as I spent so much time in it driving around prior to my problems getting critical. I would love to make friends with you. Feel free to email me or add me to msn if you have it. I do have Aim but have not put my address on but its the same as my email obviously.

Take care and gentle ((HUGS)) Suzy
Suzybee

Just to avoid confusion

Postby Suzyb » Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:32 pm

Hi Ann its Suzy again, something got confused when I sent the last post as it wouldnt let me log on so I ended up as a guest using a different name. Its definitely me so please feel free to take any information from this if I manage to get it on here. Its my first time in posting and I am trying to sort it all out. Suzy
Still got my sense of humour despite the FMS
Suzyb
UKFM Member

Postby lynn » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:39 pm

hi all
ive just joined and yes im in wilshire to in swindon
lynn
lynn
UKFM Newbie

Postby Nigel » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:11 pm

Hi Ann

I have been recently diagnosed, after a long investigation. I am finding my way around this website, and it has already re-assured me I am not alone with this illness. I am in South Wiltshire, near Salisbury.

Best wishes, :)
Nigel
Nigel
UKFM Newbie

hey

Postby Daniel1985 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 pm

They are right when they say "Life is what you make it"
Daniel1985
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone in the Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset or BANES area

Postby Foggys » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Foggy's "invisible illness" Support

Primarily setup as Fibromyalgia Support, we provide support where possible for other "invisible illnesses":

Arthritic and Rheumatic Conditions
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Widespread Pain
Fibromyalgia
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Ménière’s Syndrome
M.E. ~ Myalgic Encephalopathy
Myofascial Pain
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Trigeminal Neuralgia

We meet every first Wednesday of the month 12 - 2pm, at Liden Community Centre, Barrington Close, Swindon SN3 6HF.

Meetings are casual, drop-in basis, unless we have a speaker and we ask that you arrive promptly for them. We ask for £1 per meeting which pays for refreshments and goes towards hall hire.

As a paid Foggy member £10 (£5 joining fee, £5 renewable every April) you;

have access to our member’s area, which has extra information, including free login information for Benefits and Work website.

receive a lanyard, name badge and relaxation disc.

can also take advantage of FREE swimming (or bobbing about) and Jacuzzi with Thamesdown Hydrotherapy Pool every Monday 1.45pm – 2.45pm. It’s a lovely warm pool and helps ease aches and pains and you can bob about having a chat in a friendly atmosphere.

As I tell people who contact us, please try to come to a meeting as being shy is allowed, suffering alone is NOT !!

Est. 29/06/2010
Deb Cooke
Groups Founder & Leader
Foggy's "invisible illness" Support

07396 161265
Between 12 – 3pm
MONDAY-FRIDAY
(voice mail available 24/7)

http://www.foggys.net
Foggys
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello