[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newbie 7 mile from lincoln

Newbie 7 mile from lincoln

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie 7 mile from lincoln

Postby pet » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi im new to the site,i live just outside Lincoln and have had FM for 12 years would love to hear from anyone to exchange views on consultants, treatments and help available in the Lincoln area.FM has badly effected our lives and has left me almost totaly house bound now,my husband of 36 years looks after my heart ,body soul 24/7.
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to dance in the rain
pet
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:55 pm

cat123
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Hello pet and welcome to the forum dont live in lincoln but always ready for a chat. Hope you find the help you are looking for. motherelle.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum ((xx )) Any questions just ask and someone will be along to help.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: Newbie 7 mile from lincoln

Postby LynneW » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 am

Hi Pet I too am new to site in fact registered today. I was diagnosed last year finally after going backwards and forwards to hospital and GP for ten years.I live in the Sleaford area so am not terribly far away. I sympathise with you being house bound now I look after elderly so know it's awful for you. My husband also looks after me when I having a bad day. So bless all partners out there that look after us and thank you. If you fancy a moan or chat will regularly check site.
LynneW
UKFM Newbie

Postby avensis » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 am

Hiya

Im Jean and live on the outskirts of Nottingham. So not that far away is it. Briefly Im 51, have had fm for the past 16 months, but thinking back I think alot longer. Im married have 2 daughters, one lives with her partner and the other is away at uni. So most of the time its me and him. All this is new to him and finds it hard to understand why Im in pain and so so tired. You say your hubby looks after you, thats so caring. Im still working 30 hours a week. Even with the job situation I would like a career change, prepared to take the risk really. Hope fully that will lift my mood.

Anyway if you want to email me please do, rabbit_3@hotmail.co.uk
Do not let anyone say you are imaging it, you know differently
avensis
UKFM Member

Postby lizfin » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:26 pm

hi pet welcome to the forum lizxxxxxxxx :wave:
lizfin
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello