[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Who is here from Scotland

Who is here from Scotland

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Who is here from Scotland

Postby worf » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Scottish here as well. Originally from the west coast, but now in the Angus area. :wave:
How many doctors does it take to get a diagnosis? 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn when to stop, What ever it is will keep for another day!
worf
UKFM Member

Postby petrene » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi

I am from East Kilbride, Scotland, I havejust been for my ESA medical earlier today and feel so very bad, hope I do not have to go back..........

Anyway, I have just recently registered on this website, was daignosed with FM in December 08 and struggling very hard to come to terms with it.

bye for now Petrene :D
petrene
UKFM Newbie

Postby anne1206 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi, petrene :wave: :wave: :welcome:
nice to have you among us, thats the only positive about this awful illness, that we get lots of online friends here.
so sorry about the fibro but you have come to the right place to get a wee moral booster, or help and advice when needed.
I am not too far from you in Glasgow, got to know EK quite well when I was a bus driver, (have to admit got lost a few times in the early years) :oops:
Think the whole of the UK is covered on here, and one or two from further afield, look forward to reading your posts.

Take Care, Anne :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi Petrene

welcome to the forum, I am up in Angus.

Is Petrene your name or your Forum name?

Moira (real Name)
Ruremi (forum name)
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby petrene » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi :wave:

Hope you are doing good, I am fairly new to this site and trying to work out how to reply etc.

I have had a very bad day today with my FM and have not managed to get out, and the sun is out, so hopefully it will be nice tomorrow and I will be able to get out. :dunno:

bye for now Petrene
petrene
UKFM Newbie

Postby anne1206 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Hi, petrene, I got your private message but cant reply to it as you have disabled the box for replies.
sorry you are not doing so good just now, oh to have just one decent nights sleep, and one day withour pain, feel free to pm me, if you need to.
Hope things get a bit better for you soon.
Take care, Anne
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby angela masson » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:23 pm

hello,

im angela, i am from glasgow :D hope your wellxx :D
angela masson
UKFM Member

Postby anne1206 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 pm

:welcome: :wave:
hello angela welcome to the site and I hope you find it as useful as I have, any questions just ask and someone will be along to help. I am on the south side of Glasgow near Shawlands, where are you/

:hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby angela masson » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello i am angela i am from glasgow in Scotland, ive just joined the forum, i cant believe so many people have fibro as i had never heard of it untill diagnosed 3 years ago.

Take care all xx :wave:
angela masson
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi :welcome: to the forum.

I am from sunny south. :)
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello