[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - yorkshire

yorkshire

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

yorkshire

Postby samantha louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:27 am

who is from the yorkshire, just wanting a bit of local info???
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Yorkshire?

Postby Butterfingers » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I am fron Swinton near Mexborough. I have a daughter living here, 1 at Mexborough and my son and his wife live in Sheffield (Foxhill)

I also have family living in Hull and in Hornsea on the east coast.

Whereabouts are you?
Judy aka Grandma.
Butterfingers
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:14 pm

sheffield hun
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

sheffield

Postby motherelephant » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby Lou » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Lou
UKFM Member

Postby sammi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 pm

im just on the border of halifax and bradford :)
sammi
UKFM Member

Postby BlackSheep » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Hola Samantha and the wiggles (aka spawn)

You already know I'm in Sheffield :-)

But I thought I would mention it anyway lol.
You say I look as though I am having a bad day? To me this is just a day.

The Black Sheep

We can live with dignity - we can't die with it.
- House
BlackSheep
UKFM Member

Re: yorkshire

Postby shazbaz1971 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:11 am

hi

I am from yorkshire too, east riding of yorkshire!!
"Many a tear has to fall, but it's all in the game"

Shaz
xxxxxx
shazbaz1971
UKFM Member

Postby unigirl1981 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm

HI I am from Doncaster, looking for friends in the same boat!! feel free to message me or look me up on face book. melanie birks :D
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Postby sunnyc » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

hi all im from wakefield
sunny thoughts from sunnyc
sunnyc
UKFM Member

Postby Lou » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Lou
UKFM Member

Postby shazbaz1971 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 pm

"Many a tear has to fall, but it's all in the game"

Shaz
xxxxxx
shazbaz1971
UKFM Member

Re: sheffield

Postby Butterfingers » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 am

Judy aka Grandma.
Butterfingers
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 am

Hello Butterfingers, sorry you are having problems sleeping.i have the same problem im often wondering around the house at 3 in the morning.
What would we do without our sons they are always helping me with the computer,our youngest came home from uni last night and ive already told him there is loads i need him to teach me. Well i hope ypu got some sleep.Yes we are all hoping Samantha and the babies are going to be ok.I posted to craig that i can go and visit if she likes.Pm me anytime if you want to chat.Motherelle.x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby lorikitten » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi, im in Leeds, West Yorkshire
lorikitten
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Where to Say Hello