[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - yorkshire

yorkshire

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: yorkshire

Postby Wacky Racky » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 am

Hia, im originally a Barnsley lass born n bred, but now living in sunny Bridlington :? on the East Coast
Wacky Racky
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 pm

oh you lucky thing spent a lot of my summer hols there as a child .motherelle.x
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 am

i love brid
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby Blondie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi
I now live in North Yorkshire but am originally from West Yorkshire (Dewsbury).
Michelle
Blondie
UKFM Member

Postby vikki1975 » Tue May 12, 2009 9:07 pm

vikki1975
UKFM Member

Postby morrisminorman » Fri May 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Hello .. I am from Wakefield and been with this terrible thing for 20 plus years now. I'm retired now so much pressure is off.
morrisminorman
UKFM Newbie

Postby motherelephant » Fri May 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Hello morris glad to have another yorkshire person on board .Yes this illness is pretty rubbish.I have had it for 40 years since I was 12.Glad to hear you can at least relax a bit.Hope you enjoy the chat ,its a great forum everyone so friendly and helpful .Takecare Motherelle.xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby Georges Girl » Sun May 17, 2009 11:40 am

Georges Girl
UKFM Newbie

Postby lindsey » Sun May 17, 2009 3:41 pm

In Royston, in between wakefield and barnsley, :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

any tips welcome and needed, newly diagnosed :D
lindsey
UKFM Newbie

Postby Lou » Tue May 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Lou
UKFM Member

Postby vikki1975 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi Lou,

I'm loving Brid!, and dont miss Driff too much!.

We live near enough over the road from the beach and hadnt
realise how much Id missed the sea, b4 living in Driff I lived in
Whitby, tooo many hills in that place!!!.

The kids love it here too, they've made new friends and get to go
back to Driff a fair bit as my mum still lives there so the still see
alot of old friends, other than my mum I didnt really make any friends
thats im missing, and living with fibro its difficult to get out and about
to met people, plus I haven't got a clue where to meet people, and im quite
shy and if it difficult to start up a conversation! :? .

Hopefully been on here is a good place to start making friends, and maybe
one day meet up in real life.

bye for now,
Vikki
vikki1975
UKFM Member

Postby Lou » Tue May 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi Vikki

I'm glad you like it in Brid. I don't get there very often but I do like a walk on the South Beach. I work in Hull full time so don't do much when not at work as just too knackered, am off sick today.

I live on my own with 3 cats but my brother and his wife live in Driffield as well and cos I have worked in a few of the Driff pubs I know quite a lot of people. My daughter is at Uni in Wales, can't wait for her to come home in a few weeks! Are you on Facebook? I'm on there as Louise Scott Garner so please look me up if you want.

That goes for anyone else who reads this as well!

Love Lou x :wave:
Lou
UKFM Member

Postby vikki1975 » Tue May 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi Lou,

Im on face book at the mo, so I'll look you up!.
How long have you lived in Driff?
we moved onto the old army site in 99

we live near the south beach, I love it, the dogs
think its great on there although its abit of a hike now
summer season on!, anyway off to face book to find you!!.

Vikki

Ive just put your name in but cant get you, any ideas???
im Vikki Thornton

Ive found some louises!, sent 2 a message askin if they live in driff hope one of them is you, fingers crossed.. :D
vikki1975
UKFM Member

Postby Nikki 1965 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Just wanted to say hello to everyone who lives in Yorkshire :wave:

I live in Rotherham, and have happy memories of holidays in Brid, when I was little. :D

Nikki :hugs:
Nikki 1965
UKFM Member

Postby sunnyc » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 am

sunny thoughts from sunnyc
sunnyc
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello