[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Anyone interested in a Doncaster support group?

Anyone interested in a Doncaster support group?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Anyone interested in a Doncaster support group?

Postby unigirl1981 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:14 am

Hi,

I am just debating whether to set up a self help group in Doncaster area and wondered if there are people out there who would benefit from it????

I go to the group in Rortherham at the moment and it is really good but a bit far to drive for me and a few others go there from Doncaster too so i have talked to the Rotherham group and i will be supported if i want to set up a help line or a group in doncaster.

If you may be interested in coming to a group in Doncaster please pm or leave me a message. If you leave me a message you are not committing yourself, its just so i can have an idea for numbers and viability thats all!!!

Mel
Just because you have to park in a blue bay doesn't make you any less of a person!

I am the Chair of Doncaster and District Fibromyalgia Support Group; working with FMAUK and loving it.
unigirl1981
UKFM Member

Re: Anyone interested in a Doncaster support group?

Postby Butterfingers » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Mel

I just got most of a message done then lost it - dont know how. Anyway, I would be interested in a group based in Doni though I never got round to joining the Roth one.

I am in Swinton nr Mexborough so it might depend where you plan to meet. The girl who runs a Facebook group I belong to is talking about setting up a Ning site, dont know much about it but it might be a thought for group specific stuff?

I've had a lot of family stuff to deal with lately and it has not helped my state of health much but with a bit of luck that will be resolved soon so I would be free to get a bit of life back for myself.

Take care
Love
Judy xxx
Judy aka Grandma.
Butterfingers
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:55 am

meeeeee
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby jackier31 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm

yes I would love to have a group in Doncaster to go to :-o
jackier31
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:25 pm

This post dates from April 2009, so is rather old. I asked Mr Googly about support groups for Doncaster, and it does look like one was set up, but there doesn't seem to have been any activity on its website for over a couple of years, same with its FB page.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello