[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - London Lulu

London Lulu

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: London Lulu

Postby anne1206 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:16 am

Hi. Lulu :welcome: :wave:
sorry about the fibro :cry: you are now in the only place where for me personally I can relate to how we all feel, dont think any of us know who we are anymore, all I do kow is that I am leading a very different life than my pre fibro one :? Any questions just ask no matter how trivial or silly you may think it is, as believe me there is always someone to come along and help or just to cheer you up by sharing experiences :roll: Looking forward to reading your posts.
Take Care, Anne
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby motherelephant » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Hello London Lulu and welcome to the forum they are a great bunch,always willing to listen and always up for a laugh ,which we need with this illness.Look forward to reading your posts.Motherelle.x :welcome:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby Ruremi » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 pm

:welcome: Lulu

I hope we can be of help to you :D
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby shrimp » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm

hi london lulu

bet you have lovely views over greenwich - i used to work near there - isle of dogs ....but left that job years ago

i am 38 with 2 year old twins and i like you am not the person i was pre fibro - was diagnosed feb 09 after symptoms since c section for the twins..........i also have endometriosis 20+ years so can live with pain its the restrictness of fibro i cannot get to grips with !!!...no pun intented for me who has very weak hands ...

i live near romford so not too far from you.........

take care
shrimp xxx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:27 pm

:welcome: london lulu
you have come to the right place, just come and mix in, we are all very friendly.
any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Parent » Sat May 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi London Lulu,

We are not far from you in Mottingham my daughter is 16 was dx in March with FMS she also has benign joint hypermobility syndrome dx Nov 08, things are very difficult for her GCSE'S. She has tried to keep her sense of humor, but things are very hard.

Teresa
Parent
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello