[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - anyone from northern ireland??????

anyone from northern ireland??????

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

anyone from northern ireland??????

Postby deborah123 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 am

hi everyone.im deborah, im from northern ireland and was wondering if theres anyone here from .n.ireland??? :woot:
deborah123
UKFM Member

Re: anyone from northern ireland??????

Postby shrimp » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:05 pm

welcome deb from n ireland

sorry not from there myself but have family in coleraine, and mum was irish.....i love it over there - so very friendly and everyone has a smile for you !!!!!

shrimp xxxx :welcome:
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:18 am

ireland is my fave place in the whole world
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby cat » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 am

sorry not from n.ireland but love goin there and used to go out wi someone from n.ireland who was lovely but through situations we had to go our seperate ways
You just have to keep going the world won't stop with you
cat
UKFM Member

Postby souix52 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello debra i,m Sally and i,m also from Northern Ireland I live in East Belfast were you from. I usually go on the Northern Ireland forum but nothing been posted on there for awhile
souix52
UKFM Newbie

Postby Gracie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi Deborah and Sally i to am form northern Ireland i live in Ballymena and its good to know there are a few of us here. My gp told me there is a support group but she didnt have the number and been trying to find out but with no success so if you know of any would be good to meet with other people face to face to chat friends and family are very supportive but at the moment because its only my gp gave me a diagnosis they think i will be ok and just to wait and see but nothing else could explain how im feeling expect for FM.

Again i have rambled on so sorri hope it makes sense and get in touch.

xx :hugs:
Gracie
UKFM Member

Postby souix52 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Hi Gracie what part of Ballymena you from my daughter lives in kells
souix52
UKFM Newbie

Postby kellie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 am

hi im from northern ireland im a blow in though lol but have been here for 15 years im in lisburn i didnt no there was a northern ireland forum there you learn something new every day :D i have only just joined this forum and only dx for about 10 weeks.

its great to no there is other people from ni on here
take care kellie
kellie
UKFM Newbie

Postby deborah123 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:17 am

yeehaa! hello all you lot from n.i.... good to see ppl from here on to.was begining to think i was only n.i woman here.lol.... im from the seaside town of carrickfergus.would love to hear back from you all and would like to find out if theres a support group that meet over here?...love to you all..hope everyones having a good day.xo
deborah123
UKFM Member

Postby Gracie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 pm

hi all

Im about ten minutes from kells a place called Galgorm which is two minutes from the town centre.

As you all said its good to know there are other people here and im still trying to get the number for the support group here in ballmena although we could start are own even if it is just to meet for coffee and a chat and a moan lol my other half great but there is only so much he can say and do as he is in a wheelchair himself after a road traffic accident but he is my rock.

Lots of love gracie xoxo
Gracie
UKFM Member

Postby smiler22 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:36 pm

ive never been to ireland but would love too. i have penfriends in southern ireland near dublin,
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby kellie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 pm

hi everyone
i have heard that there is a surpport group in bangor its a bit far for me as i get sore from too much driving, but if anyone fancys meeting up for a chat coffee and a nice cream bun lol im sure we could find somewhere half way between us all.

take care kellie
kellie
UKFM Newbie

Postby deborah123 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm

hi kellie.were abouts are you from?...im from carrickfergus...id love to meet up with you and gracie for a cupa and anyone else from here?...
deborah123
UKFM Member

Postby souix52 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi all from N.Ireland if you go onto the N.Ireland forum and ask someone there you can find out were your nearest support group is. As far as i know there is one in Ballymena i think my daughter went to it as she has fibro too and i know there is one in east belfast which i should go to but havn,t been yet hope you are all well and not in too much pain Sallyx
souix52
UKFM Newbie

Postby Gracie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi all

Would love to find out about the one in balymena the support group that is sorri put that wrong way round not having the best of days today my brain mush.

And meeting anywhere for coffee and chat would be great jsut not sure how to go about it dont know if it ok to put phone numbers or anything like that on here.

Love Gracie :hugs:
Gracie
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Where to Say Hello