anyone from northern ireland??????

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: anyone from northern ireland??????

Postby Gracie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi all

Would love to find out about the one in balymena the support group that is sorri put that wrong way round not having the best of days today my brain mush.

And meeting anywhere for coffee and chat would be great jsut not sure how to go about it dont know if it ok to put phone numbers or anything like that on here.

Love Gracie :hugs:
Gracie
UKFM Member

Postby kellie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:27 pm

hi deborah and grace and everyone else

im not to sure how we go about all going for a cuppa, i dont no if you can do pm on here as that way we could sort out where and when and that way it would be kept private im not such if that would be ok but its worth a shot. im on the other fm site aswell and i no you can do pms on there i will have to try it out lol so if you get a pm from me let me no so i no that it worked :lol:

im from Lisburn, and im still a newbie when it comes to fm as i was only dx a few weeks ago but its great to have found these forums as i dont feel like im the only one any more.

i hope we can all meet up for a cuppa and a bun hehehe

take care everyone kellie
kellie
UKFM Newbie

Postby Gracie » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Hi all

I found another site called Healing well i think lol and its anothr good one and you cant actually talk direct the instant messenger so that would be a good place to go and exchange numbers and things as it is private and Lisburn isnt that far form me was actually there last wednesday my OH was doing the 10K it was a great nite they relaly go all out.

Love Gracie xoxox
Gracie
UKFM Member

Postby kellie » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:55 pm

hi grace hope you had a good time in lisburn the run goes past my house so i can watch and have a cuppa all at the same time :P

i think if any of you are on face book you can send pm aswell or bebo is the same i think or maybe the fibro fog is getting in the way tonight oh well hope you are all not in to much pain

take care kellie
kellie
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello