[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello I'm another new joiner

Hello I'm another new joiner

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello I'm another new joiner

Postby kayonamission » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 am

:wave: Hello everyone, I thought I had posted a hello message a few days ago when I first found & joined this wonderful site, but alas it seems I had not fully understood the workings of posting! I apologise if I did post one somewhere & you have all found it, if so please let me know where I put it coz I've misplaced it lol
Anyway Hello I'm Kay I was diagnosed with fibro ME/CFS in February 2008,I have been experiencing all the wierd & wonderfully confusing symptoms for many years but only got a dx after a car accident in 2008. I have been reading all the posts on here its a great site & you all seem so friendly & fun to talk to so I'm looking forward to chatting to you all if I master the posting thingy!!

Take care all of you & keep smiling :D

Kay xx
kayonamission
please understand its still me altho I get confused & work slower than I used too before the Fibro devil moved in with me!
kayonamission
UKFM Member

Re: Hello I'm another new joiner

Postby pollyanna » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:22 am

Hi Kay :wave:
and :welcome: to the forum, nice to meet you,but sorry you have FM/CFS/ME
(same as me) lookforwards to reading your posts.
Best whishes, Maggie
:hugs:
pollyanna
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:40 am

Hi Kay and welcome.. you haven't posted before so it must have got lost in the cables somewhere between your computer and here :lol: Welcome to the site ((xxx)) :wave:

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Boogie Girl » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:12 am

Hi Kay. I'm new here too, and found it doesn't take long to find your way around this friendly forum.

Janine x
Boogie Girl
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 am

Hello Kayonamission and welcome to the forum anything you need to know jusst ask and someone will be along to help you. :welcome: motherelle.xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby princess P » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 am

:wave: Hello Kay, and welcome to the forum. :welcome:
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 pm

hi kay :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: xxx
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby jeannie45 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm

hi kay :welcome: : to the forum :grouphug: :)

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby roxichik » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:45 pm

Me too
I live in South Devon with my 2 cats.........yes I am the cliche......mad single and childless with cats who lives in a hole in the ground (basement flat).
Nice to find a site that seems to have so many nice, positive people. FM can get me down and make me very frustrated. My legs do not work very well at all.
Have been off sick from work for 2 months and am sooooo bored. Think i will lose my job next month, can't blame them. Looks like i will have even more time on my hands and a lot less money. Will have to take up a hobby....any ideas?
Heidi
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby jeannie45 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm

hi heidi :wave: :welcome: i like watercoler painting it does help you take your mind off things dosent matter if you think you cant paint ,its relaxing ,even though i cant hold my paintbrush as long as i used to its a good hoby for me :)

jeanx
just because i have fms ,its still me inside
jeannie45
UKFM Member

Postby roxichik » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks Jean
I have often thought about painting. May just take your advice. I do have a spare room with good light and i could do it sitting down.
Will let you know how it goes
Heidi
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 pm

:welcome: :wave: :wave:
hope you are both going to enjoy the forum, we are a friendly bunch, any questions you have ask away...
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby roxichik » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi Shaz
I think this forum may just be my lifesaver.
Thanks guys
HEidi
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby 023Emma » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello Kay and Heidi!! :wave: :wave:
023Emma

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 pm

hi Heidi
yes this site has helped me loads, i am on here everyday now..haha.
anything you want to know just ask, we will all try to help.
looking forward to chatting with you on the forum, just mix in and try to forget the fibro for a short while. it really does help to talk.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Next

Return to Where to Say Hello