[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - south east

south east

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: south east

Postby traceyarnold » Wed May 27, 2009 9:12 pm

I am in Stevenage, hertfordshire, does that count for South East?
traceyarnold
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu May 28, 2009 1:41 pm

lol...not sure where that is.
i am in surrey not far from Camberley/ Bagshot/sunningdale/sandhurst. not sure if you have heard of any of them.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Cuddles6 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi, I have just joined and I am at Margate, Kent. :D

I have been looking for a local support group but have not had any luck!

Does anyone else know of one in my area,

Thanks xx :P
Cuddles6
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri May 29, 2009 5:55 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Sat May 30, 2009 5:07 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Deegill » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:32 pm

:wave: im in Bordon, about 40 mins from Guildford. found a support group near me, havent been yet, hoping to go on the 16th and meet other fibromites, hope it wont be too depressing!!!

hope you are all well on here x
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:03 pm

:welcome: Deegill
good luck if you go to the support centre.
My sons G/F lives in Borden, it about 45 mins from me. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Deegill » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi, thank you for the welcome.

i hope i do go to the support group, im shy and i'll be on my own, as no men are allowed, but have a feeling they'll be friendly and welcoming, after all, we are in the same boat.

I moved here in August of last year, and surprised how close we are to everything, Guildford, camberley etc.

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 pm

you should go to the support group, it will be good you will meet new friends.
your the nearest person to me so far... :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Deegill » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:02 pm

I will go, but come the day, i might chicken out, then i will be cross with myself!!!

so many lovely people on here, plus ive added some on facebook, so looking forward to getting to know you all.

Dee

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm

glad you are finding the forum is of help to you.
i have not long ago canceled facebook, got a bit fed up with it, at first was on and off it all the time, then i started to use it less and less.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lisa21 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi, I am from Guildford and don't know about a support group close to me at all. :wave:
Fibromyalgia, Costochondritis, Hypermobility, Asthma, Crohn's Disease,PCOS, Vitamin D & B12 Deficiency
Lisa21
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:38 pm

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby puzz1ed1 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

I consider it South East kiwi :) Where in Essex are you - I co-ordinate the Essex (and London) Support Groups.

Coffee.....?
Steve Westrop
Project Manager, FMSupport

Operations Manager,
Disabled Parents Network
puzz1ed1
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm

I am the other side of south east...
Near Sandhurts end.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello