[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - south east

south east

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: south east

Postby kellie » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm

im from Dover/ Folkestone now that is the south east :wave: but im now living in Northern Ireland :wave:
kellie
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:24 am

hi kellie. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Doughnut » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm

I am in Lincs but more near Wisbech and Kings Lynn... which is South Eastish lol

Where abouts are you then Shaqz?
Doughnut
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 pm

I am in Surrey, Most of you have probably heard of Sandhurst why the army officer's train.
(Prince William & Harry have trained there.)
I am not far from there.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Doughnut » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 am

Wish I was a bit closer to someone too , would be good to have a and give a shoulder now and again.

Doughnut x
Doughnut
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:21 pm

I have never come across anyone who lives in my area, i now there are some from Guildford, that is about 45 mins away.

I have found a couple of local ish to me on my pain course.

Yes it is nice to talk to people face to face.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 am

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Mattytheyid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:17 am

Hello all

This is my first time on here my name is matty and I got the dreded news about 18 months ago. I have had the pains for about 17 years and and as you can quess I was told it was all in my head for 15 years lol what a laugh that was lol I live in a little village called Waltham abbey in Essex. And have 2 of the best kids in the world although the boy still wants to play horses his 6 btw lol and that's the hardest thing for me to say no to the kids just cuz dads in pain but they are getting more and more understanding by the day. Well I want bore you with all my detail as I'm sure you all know how I feel but I'm starting a new drug today and I have all the faith in the world that this is the one lol I hope. Well good luck all and I hope to chat soon
all the best

Matty
Mattytheyid
UKFM Newbie

Postby gillshutt » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:44 am

Hi Matty, having a six year old myself I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I have to say no to cuddles due to pain :cry:

Welcome to the site, any questions just ask and someone will be along to help. ((xx))

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 am

HI Matty :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby princess1967 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi I'm from Kenley which is near Purley. Is that south east?
princess1967
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Matty & Princess1967
:welcome: to the forum.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby himum » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:56 pm

himum
UKFM Newbie

Postby rosie66 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:59 pm

I don't live your way,, but you saying that no -one comes from your way,, likewise, there doesn't seem to be anyone from Gloucestershire :(
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 am

:welcome: to the forum himum. :wave:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Where to Say Hello