[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Im new!

Im new!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Im new!

Postby kp nuts » Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Hey there, Im new on here & just want to say Hi :wave:
Ive spent hours researching after my doctor mentioned fibro and although I have no 100% diagnosis, I am convinced this is what I have, i have found an answer after years of WTH is wrong with me now, what new pain have I got overnight! Ive never cried so much and I cry a lot! I am not insane after all, all these wierd fibro fog, memory loss of simple words, names, why Im in a room etc, tingling, numbness, sensitivity to smell or light or noise some days, lack of sleep and of course the permanent PAIN, muscles aching and stiff, feeling like Im an old woman not 30! All tests have been fine, was really starting to think I was imagining it, I was depressed but no I dont feel depressed apart from all the health things and lack of sleep making my moods not the best! Anyway, sorry went off on a bit of a rant there! :oops: Hello everyone :D xx
kp nuts
UKFM Member

Re: Im new!

Postby shazq » Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm

:welcome: kp nuts...love the name
you rant anytime you like, we all do it.
we all try to help and give each other support. glad you joined the forum.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby motherelephant » Wed May 06, 2009 7:57 pm

What a fantastic name.welcome to the Forum ,im sorry you have fibro but at least you know you are not going nuts.I think we have all been in that position ,The relief to know its not all in your head.This forum is brill feel free to rant anytime we all need to let off steam.Look forward to your posts.Once again :welcome: :welcome: motherelle.xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby lizfin » Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 pm

hi kpnuts :wave: and :welcome: to the forum where in scotland are you im from perthxxxliz
lizfin
UKFM Member

Postby Ruremi » Wed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi KP Nuts and :welcome:

Glad to hear we are helping you already.

Moira :hugs:
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby Nikki 1965 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi kp nuts, :welcome: I'm new here too and its such a great place with plenty of advice and support. I felt exactly like you did and was so relieved when I found out after years what was wrong. Although I did feel a bit over whelmed after reading more about FM, but felt so much better when I came across this forum :hugs:
Nikki 1965
UKFM Member

Postby sugar plum » Wed May 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Hello and :welcome:
Great bunch on here, we're all crackers :crazy: so another nut will fit in just fine :wave:
sugar plum
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Thu May 07, 2009 8:09 am

:wave: :welcome: hi kp nuts welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Postby roxichik » Thu May 07, 2009 8:13 am

Welcome Ms Nut
They are right.....we are all nuts so you will fit in well.
I think we have all felt that we were imagining this or going insane at one point or another.
Keep in touch and if you feel down, just log on and rant...go nuts!!!
Heidi :lol:
roxichik
UKFM Member

Postby kp nuts » Thu May 07, 2009 11:01 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome & appreciation of my name! :lol:
I look forward to chatting with people who know where I'm coming from!
Hope everyones as well as is possible for them at this moment in time!
Take it easy.xx
kp nuts
UKFM Member

Postby kp nuts » Thu May 07, 2009 11:09 am

kp nuts
UKFM Member

Postby kayonamission » Fri May 08, 2009 3:41 am

:wave: Hi kp nuts ditto wot a great name!

I'm a new joiner too & am finding out lots of helpful tips & realizing I'm not alone by reading all of the posts here, most of your questions can be anwsered by reading through all of the past posts without asking anything yourself.

Kay xx
kayonamission
please understand its still me altho I get confused & work slower than I used too before the Fibro devil moved in with me!
kayonamission
UKFM Member

Postby kp nuts » Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 pm

kp nuts
UKFM Member

Postby Kayzee » Mon May 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi and welcome KP Nuts,

I had a chuckle when I saw your screen name as I used to get called this at primary school. :D
Kayzee
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 13, 2009 7:44 pm

:welcome: to the forum kayzee
any questions just ask...
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello