[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newly diagnosed

newly diagnosed

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newly diagnosed

Postby susie ray » Fri May 29, 2009 1:07 am

Hello Im sue and I live in cornwall, Im newly diagnosed with FM, I knew I had it 5 years ago but its taken my GP this long to catch up and take some action ie rhuemies etc. Im so pleased to find this forum and will come back and post when Iv had a good read. :D
susie ray
UKFM Member

Re: newly diagnosed

Postby pollyanna » Fri May 29, 2009 8:39 am

Hi Sue and :welcome:
Sorry to here you have FM, but am glad you found the forum, It has been a God send to me :)
I hope you are not feeling to bad at the mo, if you have any questions just ask and some one will come along and do there best to answer.
I have had FM and ME for 20 years .
We all support each other and if you need to let off steam thats fine too :lol:
Anyway take care and again :welcome:
Best Wishes,
Pollyanna :wave:
pollyanna
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri May 29, 2009 9:00 am

:wave: :wave: Hi and welcome... any questions just ask and someone will be along to help ((xx))
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Susieq » Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 am

Hi Sue & :welcome: to the forum. Hope the forum may help you.
Susieq
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri May 29, 2009 10:42 am

HI :wave:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby ellen b » Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi Sue, welcome to the forum. :hugs: :grouphug:
The mind is mostly willing, the body has other ideas XXX
ellen b
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri May 29, 2009 8:53 pm

:welcome: to the forum
any questions just ask. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello