[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - always look on the bright side of life

always look on the bright side of life

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

always look on the bright side of life

Postby tillyb » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi to all fellow fibronites,new on site, but not to the world of fibromyalga.Been diaganosed for several years , after taking several years of being passed around with all concerned scratching their heads. So by the time i had a diagnose my fibro and me had become great friends.I had agreed to give up drinking, and smoking and rushing arouind trying to do too many things at once,and my fibro agreed to be patient with me.

No need to tell all about my symptoms as we all know our Fibro is worse than anybodys. The problem is that we have spent so long trying to get someone to beleive that we are in pain and can hardly walk that we have lost ourselfs in a fibro haze.So i kicked myself up the backside (I wish i could get my leg up that high). And decided to work with my fibro instead of against it,and i,m pleased to say our relationship is still going strong.I am now back at work ,part time as after discussing it with my friend,(fibro)it was decided that we try part time to see if it suited the pair of us,we have had a few disagreements,on the way, but glad to say my friend has got the message ,that i,m the dominant one and will be the one making such decisions.

Well as you can see i have lots to say about how my friend and i get on,but don,t want to bore you on my first post.so speak to you all again soon,so from my friend and myself bye for now. :wave:

edit to include paragraphs to make it easier to read. Gill
tillyb
UKFM Newbie

Re: always look on the bright side of life

Postby princess P » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:19 pm

:wave: Hi and welcome, im sure you will meet lots of people who have similar problems to you. Good luck wiv everything.
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:24 pm

hello tillyb :welcome: to the forum.
Good news to hear you are coping with going back to work.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ruremi » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Hello Tillyb and :welcome:

Moira
Ruremi
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm

:welcome:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby Deegill » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm

:welcome:

all friendly and welocming and flipping helpful on here, so welcome to our fibro family!
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

warm welcome

Postby tillyb » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:43 am

Mornin,and thanks for warm welcome,nice to speak to positive people as it,s the only way to be with our friend,as none of us know how long it,s staying and what it will spring on us next.The pain and fatigue you sadly get used too and learn how to work and respect it for what it is,(i learn,t not to speak bad about it as it has a way of paying me back with sudden searing pain shooting up my left arm) which makes me call out wherever i happen to be, boy i,v had some funny looks in town.see what i mean got to go brain has just closed down. :crazy:
tillyb
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello