[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Postby nicegrins » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 am

Hi everyone

I'm Tracey 43 I live near Alfreton in derbyshire. I have two kids and a new grand-daughter nearly 3 weeks old and just been diagnosed with FM on thursday. Still in lot of pain where the rheumo consultant pressed on me. After that he only wanted 9 different bool tests. A xray of feet after over 2 and half hours at the hospital, I finally went home shattered. Got to go back in 3months for results. my GP will be gobbed smacked hehe then he's been here for over the last 4yrs when I did my back in. Going for phyiso and been on a back pain management course so another one to go to.

Don't I know to have fun :lol:

nicegrins :wave:
nicegrins
UKFM Member

Re: Newly diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:35 am

:welcome: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello