[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newbie saying hi

newbie saying hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newbie saying hi

Postby kellie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 am

hi everyone
i was DX with FM about 10 weeks ago what a shock to me i had never heard of it before then, at the moment my GP has me on 23 pills every day which seem to keep me going with work and horse riding, im still getting off days when all i want to do is find a corner and hide in it but im an out going person and hate being in doors, mind you i think sometimes i would be better locked up when the fog is bad wow do i do daft things and say daft things but my family are getting used to me doing these things now, and its like a game of hide and seek lol i put things in a safe place and then everyone has to find where i put it :wink:
im still getting my head around fm but it seems that my body says no yet my brain says yes.
im a very keen horse rider and have my own horse who i compete in dressage which is what keeps me going as she dosent mind if my words dont come out right or if i have to go slower as long as i have an apple for her and to be honest she keeps my stress levels down.

sorry i think i have ratteled on long enough now hope to speak to some of you later
sending everyone soft hugs for the day kellie
kellie
UKFM Newbie

Re: newbie saying hi

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 am

Hi Kellie & :welcome:

Were a great bunch on here, we all help & support each other

:wave: :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby vikki1975 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:06 am

Hi Kellie,

Welcome :wave: .

A bit of a shock all this FM stuff isnt it?!, Ive found everyone
on here to be really friendly, and helpfull.
If you have any questions theres usually someone who has some
an idea as to how to help.

Anyways, welcome again and
bye for now

Vikki :hugs:
vikki1975
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:55 am

Hi :wave: and welcome to the forum ((xx)) Any questions just ask and someone will be along to answer. 23 pills sounds a heck of a lot, doesn the horse not mind you rattling? :D

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby smiler22 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:34 pm

:welcome: hi ya hope you get answers to help you. and enjoy the horse. i too love horse but unfortunately cant ride.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello