[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Not been on for a while

Not been on for a while

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Not been on for a while

Postby The queen » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 pm

What with one thing and another this year has been pretty rough and so many problems to sort out, that I have not been here for quite a while.

I have also had computer problems and its takes OH son such a long time to sort out as he has a very busy job.

As I am quite new to this forum many of you will probadly not have noticed this, but I thought I would still put this post on.

Things have started to settle down so I thought I would revisit this site, so I just wanted to say hello again, and hopefully things will start to inprove a lot more so I can visit more often.

:wave:
The queen
UKFM Member

Re: Not been on for a while

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm

:welcome: back to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:05 am

:wave: :welcome: back :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby The queen » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks for that.

It has been a very busy time and what with my aughters exams coming up in the next few weeks have not got a lot of time for myself.

And with clearing out the house and doing a lot of building work I have to take a lot of time chilling out hope everyone is having a pain and stress free day.
The queen
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello