[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi to you all

Hi to you all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi to you all

Postby hudson » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi
It's been ages since I have been on here, haven't been very good both physically and mentally.

I am slowley getting over some surgery i had done last week on my shoulder and am really fed up with every thing, including my house, Does that make sense.....

I think I need to go back and see my GP about my so called depression, as it doesn't seem to get any better, all he keeps saying i need to break the cycle of pain, No energy, always tired, feeling down, what does he know, he does't know how I feel. Sorry just needed to get that off my chest..

hudson :sick: :needhug:
hudson
UKFM Member

Re: Hi to you all

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 pm

:welcome: back
Sorry you are feeling down.
Hope you feel better soon.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello