[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - I live in Biggin hill - anyone nearby?

I live in Biggin hill - anyone nearby?

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I live in Biggin hill - anyone nearby?

Postby dinky004 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 am

Hallo
as I have said I live in Biggin Hill in Kent - I have never know anyone with Fibromyalgia - I believe I've had this for at least 11 years - all very complicated to explain - I didn't suddenly become ill with it - it seems a very long process before that. I've lost my friends and my family aren't very undrstanding - is there anyone out there - living not too far from me who has this? I'm not housebound - but, usually, shattered - feel so restricted not being able to go out for an entire day under my own steam as I used to.
Anyone else feeling the same.................Denise :?: :!:
dinky004
UKFM Newbie

Re: I live in Biggin hill - anyone nearby?

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:26 pm

You may find that now you've had a dx you'll come across other people with it. I'd never heard of it until I researched it to find out what was wrong with me... since then I've met up with 2 people from another forum who ive close by, my receptionist at the docs has it and the husband of a lady who works in the chemists has it too... oh and a woman who lives up the road was recently dxed with it too :shock:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby puzz1ed1 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 pm

The nearest person I know is in Beckenham - I can give you her details if you want to chat to her.... there'll be plenty of other people nearer to you than that with FM too though.
Steve Westrop
Project Manager, FMSupport

Operations Manager,
Disabled Parents Network
puzz1ed1
UKFM Member

Postby hellokitty » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Sue xx :-)
hellokitty
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello