[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello to one and all.

Hello to one and all.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello to one and all.

Postby andy-and-tracey » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Hello everyone. :wave:
My name is Andy and I've registered on this forum on behalf of my wife Tracey who has been recently diagnosed with Fibromalgia (she is not a computer enthusiast, so I will be posting on her behalf).
I have been looking through various posts and found them very informative and no doubt will be posting my own questions/observations/replies shortly.
Having been married for 22 years now, I can see a deteriation in her well-being with regards her sleep patterns, pain, mood swings, lethergicness etc etc. But now with the right advice coupled with my (and our families) total commitment, her life can be made alot better.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
andy-and-tracey
UKFM Member

Re: Hello to one and all.

Postby gillshutt » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi to both of you :wave: Ask away and we'll do all we can to help ((xx))

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi & :welcome:

Its so lovely to hear your wife has great support! this is such an important thing to have for us sufferers.... :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby moonbeam » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:44 am

Hi Andy and Tracey

Welcome to the forum. I have only been a member for a few months and found this site a life saver! So much information, advice and assistance from people who totally understand!

You can come on to ask questions, get advice or let off steam when you're having a bad day - anything! and you will be greeted by lovely, friendly people.

Moonbeam x
moonbeam
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am

:welcome: to the forum, both or you.
Any questions ask away. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby joanypops » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 am

Hi to both of you and welcome. Aw its lovely to hear about someone who has obviously got sooo much support from her husband. I must admit my OH is exactly like you, there is nothing he wouldnt do for me. His continued support helps me get through the worst days. Not everyone is like you though a lot of fibromites have no support or very little. Ask away any questions there will always be someone around with an answer. Sorry your wife has fibro but welcome to our world. :welcome:
joanypops
UKFM Member

Postby andy-and-tracey » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Many thanks for the kind words.
Tracey feels easier now she is aware she is not alone.
Take care all.
andy-and-tracey
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:34 am

We know that feeling.... it such a relief to find these forums.

Shes not alone anymore :wink: :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello