[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - newbie from herts sayin HI :)

newbie from herts sayin HI :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

newbie from herts sayin HI :)

Postby kissykat » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi everyone, x

ive not felt right for 16yrs, i got scarletina 20yrs ago, then every year at the same time, for 8 yrs my face and hands would peel, very strange,
my legs and arms feel like they are made of concrete, and ache all the time, i wake up and feel like ive run a marathon.
my fingers feel like they drain of blood and go corpse white,
the left side of my face is sore all the time and i can see it when i look down, kinda moonface,
i have constant ear noise,
i have strange moments, like looking down the wrong end of a telescope, i know im in the room but feel im somewhere else,
if someone taps me, shoulder, arm, it feels like someone has punched a bruse and the pain ripples to the bone,
i cant remember the name of things and end up playing a freakish game of charades,
ive thrown my kids new shoes in the bin 4 times now and i dont remember doing it,
i stop what im doing and stare into space,
i get to the ATM and forget my pin,
im exhausted all the time, even getting to the toilet fills me with dread,
when i walk my dogs it takes me hours to recover,
My doctor diagnosed planta facilitus as my feet hurt so badley, i get about 3 hours a day out of them, then i spend the 2 hours rolling a frozen lemonade bottle under my feet to stop the pain,
i get a strange pain under my right ribs that last for 4/5 days, its like a sickly swollen feeling and i cant swallow,

im just about to give up, my doctor just gives me painkillers that dont touch me,
or he trys to give me anti deppressants to get me moving,
i am convinced i have fibro, after putting together all my problems, auto immune diseases run in my family, my sister is a celiac, my uncle has ME, my eldest daughter has auto immune liver disease and my youngest daughter is type 1 diabetic,
i have an appointment on the 13th to see a new doc, so whatever is wrong i hope i get a proper diagnosis, this is a great forum for information, thanks everyone, x
kissykat
UKFM Newbie

Re: newbie from herts sayin HI :)

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi & :welcome:

I am also from Herts :wave:

FM is not an auto immune disease, it a Muscular Skeletal disorder.

If you have had chronic 24/7 stiffness & pain with fatigue then FM it can be.

There are lots of other symptoms to see here...................

http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org/fi ... at_is.html

Good luck for the rhuemi appointment :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: newbie from herts sayin HI :)

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:02 pm

:welcome: Kissykat. :wave:
Hope you find an answer to all your symptoms.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello