[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newbie

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby dollydaydream » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi :wave:

My name is Sarah. I linve in Lincolnshire. I was diagnosed with Fibro in March. I also have Diabetes, a Heart Condition and I need to lose weight :oops:

I hope you'll be patient with me if I ask stupid questions.

Just wanted to say hi
Sending you love and light

Sarah xxx
dollydaydream
UKFM Member

Re: Newbie

Postby shrimp » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 pm

hi sarah

welcome to this site - everyone really friendly - only diagnosed april myself and have asked lots of questions myself....i also have endometriosis.

i am 38, live in essex and have 2 1/2 year old twins........and boy is life tough !!!!

shrimp xx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 am

Hi and welcome to the site.. no question is a stupid one if you don't know th eanswer so ask away and someone will be along to help ((xx))

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 pm

:welcome: to the forum
We are all here to offer support whenever we can, so any questions ask away.
Hope you enjoy being on the forum and find it helps to answer some of your concerns. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:36 pm

welcome honey
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello