[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Back after Ages!

Back after Ages!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Back after Ages!

Postby Amalia » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 am

Hi, it's Amalia (if any of you remember me?)

I was on the old group, Fibro Fighters. I will be here on and off depending on how depression affects me. This is probably my biggest issue.

My fibro is usually under control due to the meds. Mostly the pain is controlled, but I never want to speak too soon as it's been bad the last week due to sleeping on a soft bed in my dad's house. I don't have a rheumatologist anymore as the one I saw only twice retired. He was out of area so I had to have a special referral to see him anyway. The one I saw in Newcastle did nothing.

Is there anyone else in Newcastle-upon-Tyne with fibro who reads this board??

Take care everyone,

Amalia. x
Amalia
UKFM Member

Re: Back after Ages!

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:15 pm

:welcome: back. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Amalia » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks very much Shaz, that's very kind of you!! :)
Amalia
UKFM Member

Postby Mr.A » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 pm

That sounds great, "Fibro Fighters".
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 am

:wave: welcome back, hope you stick with us even if your depression kicks in, we are always here to help :hugs:

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby susan74 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi Amelia,

I'm new to the forum, but an old hand at fibro! I live in Newcastle, and am usually on here at some point throughout the day. I've no idea how it all works yet but feel free to talk whenever you feel up to it :)

Susan
susan74
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello