[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - A Newbie would like someone to talk to

A Newbie would like someone to talk to

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A Newbie would like someone to talk to

Postby rosie66 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Hi,my name is Rosie,i am 58yrs,happily married and we have 5children and 3 grandchildren between+another grandchild on the way.
I have just been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia,never heard of it until now,to be honest i feel a bit of a fool to think that i thought i had Arthritis,till i couldn't stand it anymore and took myself off to the Dr's,i don't know anyone who has this condition,so i have no one to talk to about it,i would like to hear from anyone who has the time, regards Rosie x
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Re: A Newbie would like someone to talk to

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:58 pm

:welcome: Rosie
Any questions ask away, you will find this a very friendly forum, someone will always answer your questions.
We all try to support each other where we can.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

hi rosie :wave:

i know just how you feel, i had not heard of fibro and found it on NHS website i new then that i had it before the Dr and rhumie diagnosed me i was diagnosed in June
i also found this forum and just reading through the posts was like wow :shock: i am not going mad after all :roll: :shock: that was how i felt.
so wot ever you wont to know just ask and some one will always reply :D
hope to see you round the forum
loubie x
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

:wave: HI loubie,
Thank you for getting in touch,i have been looking on web sites for imformation,so i know that a change of diet is recommended,as for excerise,i've never had problems with that, i will give the diet ago tho,i could do with losing a bit of weight,thanks Rosie xx
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi Rosie and welcome to the forum... you now have a shed load of people to talk to who know exactly what you are going through and how you feel ((xx)) Any questions, just ask and someone will be along to help.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:09 pm

:wave: to everyone,i just want to say that i love this site,i keep clicking from one to another,i must have read everything on here,it is interesting and fun,its nice reading about others,and i mean that in a nice way xx
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 am

It's good to find out you aren't alone.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am

Ah but this forum is friendlier and im here :mrgreen:

:wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 am

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 am

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello