[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi from Lancashire

Hi from Lancashire

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi from Lancashire

Postby bluedog » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi all

I just joined this board today, so I feel extremely new lol. The forums here look really interesting and helpful, I am hoping to post here lots :D

All the best

Michelle
bluedog
UKFM Member

Re: Hi from Lancashire

Postby loubie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:28 pm

loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:38 pm

:wave: :welcome: to the forum.
Any questions you have ask away. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby bluedog » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks for the welcomes :D

I've been reading through the forums today and I do have some questions and also want to share my experiences. I may be some time writing it down lol
bluedog
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Hi Michelle and welcome to the forum ((xx))

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby grace1706 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi Michelle, :wave: my name is lynn and im from Lancashire to,just joined the forum today feels great to be able to chat without worrying that people may get sick and tired of you feeling ill so often,the thing is- most people i have spoken to have never heard of this condition,and the ones who have dont realise how dibilitating it can be,i feel like im fighting a battle at mo to be taken seriously- are you fairing any better than me? i hope you are,best wishes lynn :D :D
grace1706
UKFM Member

Postby lizbet » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Hi Michelle and Gracie, Im from Lancashire too. I havent been on for a while as my mum is ill and Im finding out that stress is definetely not good for fibro!! This forum is brilliiant cos you know that whatever you say, you know that everyone understands. I think one of the worst things about fibro is the feeling of isolation it can bring.
Happy posting! x :wave: :D
lizbet
UKFM Member

Postby grace1706 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

:D Hi Lizbet thankyou for your welcome,hope you are feeling well today -best wishes Lynn x :wave:
grace1706
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello