[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hi

hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi

Postby chris2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm

hi im chris :wave:
im 17,
im not a sufferer but i am a carer for my mum who is,
i live in northampton,
i was invited here by a friend and was shown the site by another friend.
hope to speak to you all soon :grouphug:

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Re: hi

Postby miajane » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi Chris,
My son is 22 and he looks after me. I haven't been on the forum long but I'm sure you'll be welcome. It is hard work looking after someone with FM as the condition changes from day to day.
I'm sure your mum is really grateful.
Take care
Maria
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

:wave: :welcome: to the forum chris.
Hope you find it a big help, any question you have ask away, one of us will always answer.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:00 pm

hi chris :wave:
hi chris's mom :wave:
:welcome: :welcome:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:11 pm

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: Its my mate Chris :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yea!! :welcome: say hello to mum for me and get her to join :mrgreen:

Im glad you have popped in...

Its nice to see carers on here to, you do a great job :clap:

:tongueout: :tongueout:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby chris2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

:crazy: :crazy: :tongueout:

hey babe

i told her to join and she said she would as soon as i can get her off of that internet scrabble (which im rubbish at) :lol:

hello and thanks for your welcomes and dont worry shazq im not shy :twisted: :mrgreen:

thanks again

Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:40 pm

You've got friends? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Glad you made it on mate :D :wave:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby chris2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm

:shock: :shock:

hasnt everyone got an imaginary friend?

:grouphug: yay!! :lol: :lol:

Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Only people with a good imagination otherwise it's not worth the bother, they don't talk back to you :lol: :lol: I find soft toys have a better class of conversation these days :crazy: :lol: You'd be surprised at the chats you can have with a panda :shock: :lol:

Now you're here we'll have to keep an eye on the drinks in the cafe :roll:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby chris2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:59 pm

:shock: theres a cafe!!!

is there cake? why was i not informed upon membership?

:nono: soft toys just dont get the education in toy school :dunno: i guess theres not the funding :crazy: :crazy:

Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Lisa never told us she had friends, Gill & i were waiting for the men in white coats to come collect her, she talks to a chimp on one shoulder and a kitten sucking a dummy on the other shoulder, we were getting worried.
Hey Chris, do you were a white coat?..lol..

We love ya really Lisa..lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 pm

gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Are you physic now Gill.

watch it chris the chimp has her eyes on you...

quick grab the cake and share it out between us...lol.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby chris2009 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

:lol: :lol:

i have been known to sport a long white coat with matching goggles and dye my hair green but thats just a hobby :lol:

and as for workin behind the bar :shock: :shock:
..............what are me wages i dont want tuppence i want cold hard cake :lol: :lol:

Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

Catch me if you can.....................

Mr man in white coat :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello