[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Essex Bird

Essex Bird

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Essex Bird

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi all,

Just wanna introduce myself. My names Corinne (Cozmo is easier to say though), I'm 25, a musician, work with animals (at a kennels/cattery) but am learning from my Dad to become a piano tuner.

I'm big on music, play guitar and sing, have my own myspace page that has tracks I've written myself, so feel free to have a looksee ( http://www.myspace.com/corinnehickmanmusic ).

I have recently been reffered to a Rheumatologist (or going to be and am just waiting for my letter to come through) as my GP suspects Fibromyalgia as my problem. Which is a bit of a kick in the teeth but at least I know have a name to whats been going on with me and knowing it isn't all in my head is help in itself! I've decided that I shall help myself naturally rather than go down the medication route, purely because I feel any medication will cause more problems somewhere down the line. Plus my Mum has a form of arthritis and has naturally bought herself to the point that she can cope without any medication, so its a real inspiration!

Can't wait to get to know you guys more!
All my love,
Cozmo
-x-
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Re: Essex Bird

Postby chris2009 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:13 pm

hi cozmo

love the tunes BTW

i know loads of people who are too sensitive to medications and have decided to try natural remedies (not sure if thats the right word but its all i can think of :lol:)

look forward to your future posts

chris :wave:

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Cheers guys!

BTW I hope my signature isn't too big! Let me know and I'll change it :wink:
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Postby chris2009 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:27 pm

its fine for me :lol:

BTW is that that fella that does that driving program? :dunno: :dunno:

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:15 pm

LOL. Yes...Richard Hammond who had the high speed crash a few years back and suffered immence brain damage. Love him!
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm

:lol: :lol: Awesome! I'll probably swap them around constantly...so hope you don't mind a bit of Huge Jackman, Robert Downey Jr, plus the endless list of peeps I admire/drool over! :roll:
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Postby miajane » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Hi,
My 14 yr old daughter loves Richard Hammond she can sit and watch top gear all evening and then she'll go on the computer and watch youtube clips. When I first saw your sig I thought my daughter had found this site :lol:
She's also mad about Micheal Jackson and was very sad when he died.
She has just found out the hamster has horses which is another of her passions.
Take care xx
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:19 pm

:welcome: :wave: cozmo
Any questions you have ask away.
Look forward to seeing you around the site.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby CozmoCreepers » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Geremy clarkston does my head in - he is such a nutcase, but i think all the jokes etc., are written for him as when he has to speak intelligently he cant.
Also he is quite nasty to others who are disabled if you listen carefully to what he says and he finds it funny (not)
The other two are fine and we watch it religously, hubby and son daft on cars.
Got a corsa, my son calls a Puddle jumper or a grannies car (well i am a granny so thats fine)
fi
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby miajane » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Thanks cozmo, I'll tell her later, she's watching a film with her mates at mo and I'm staying out of the way on my computer. :)
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby CozmoCreepers » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:32 am

Yeah I don't like Jezza either...but put up with him cuz of Richard! Ooooh I like Corsa's, my other half has one. I have a Hyundia Coupe that my Mum just gave me (as she bought a newer model) so I'm over the moon with it.
CozmoCreepers
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello