[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - NEWBIE FROM SCOTLAND

NEWBIE FROM SCOTLAND

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

NEWBIE FROM SCOTLAND

Postby jaki » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:55 am

HI all :wave:
Some people might already know me as i chat on another forum and recognise some of the names but to those that don't..........
My names Jackie and i was just diagnosed on Thurs although have had fibro for about 4yrs.
I don't know anyone with FM so it's good to chat with people that know what i'm going through

JACKIE.XXX
jaki
UKFM Newbie

Re: NEWBIE FROM SCOTLAND

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:20 am

Hi Jackie & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

:welcome: :wave:
Any questions ask away.
We are a very friendly forum, so just mix in. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby anne1206 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi Jackie and welcome to the forum from a fellow scot, sorry you have fibro, join us in the cafe or on one of the wee games on the positive and Fun, we really are a friendly lot.

Take care Anne, :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis///>Carry on and preserve yourselves for better times
anne1206
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Jackie and welcome :wave:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby clare m » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 am

hi jackie im a newbie too, clare x :wave:
clare m xxxx
clare m
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:29 am

:welcome: claire :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:06 pm

:wave: hello and :welcome: Claire :D
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi welcome there are a few of us from the frozen North here - im Aberdeenshire.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby mary52 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 am

hi all nice 2 read all yr posts and very informative will pop in soon take care .from mary 52. :wave:
mary52
UKFM Newbie

Postby mary52 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 pm

hi all not been on 4 some time been a bit down but its a new year . looking 4word 2 the pain clinic in feb and hope 2 get some answers and proper meds as pain killer dont work well bye 4 now take care x :clap:
mary52
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 pm

:welcome: Back Mary. :wave:
Hope you feel better now. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladymanvers » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Hello Jackie :) :wave: :hugs: Ju.x
ladymanvers
UKFM Member

Postby Deegill » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:28 am

:welcome: to you all.

:grouphug: to keep warm in scotland! if i lived there i'd be moving south!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you on here, stay warm and happy :grouphug:
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby lesley 80 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi all,
i am in the frozen north of aberdeenshire too. Nice to seee i'm not the only newbie here.

hope you're all ok.
lesley 80
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Where to Say Hello