[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi to all the Men With Fibro

Hi to all the Men With Fibro

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi to all the Men With Fibro

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:23 pm

:wave:

Any of you single :?: :dunno:

:lol: :lol: only kidding...

We have alot of new men and want to say another hello to you all :welcome:

Its nice to see you active & posting and hope you'll stay around with us.

Dont worry about the women if they become to much as theres a tower we can lock them in! :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Hi to all the Men With Fibro

Postby chris2009 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 pm

ROFL trust you to :welcome: all the men :lol: :lol:

:wave: :wave: everyone new

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby motherelephant » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Hello guys welcome to the forum ,look forwa rd to hearing your posts :welcome: motherelle,xx
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Ha ha ha Lisa, what`s she like..lol.

Dont let us women scare you off, we are friendly.lol
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 pm

We'll have to start a virual bar soon so the guys can have a game of pool & darts etc...

Have footy on the big screen :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:35 pm

They will be taking over soon..lol.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby DaveD » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Jeez what are you ladies like :shock:

My names Dave , I am a man and I love to flirt :tongueout: - there I've said it . lol

atvb

Dave
You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
DaveD
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:14 pm

:woot:

Me to!!... man after mi own heart :tongueout:
*Lisa*

Postby princess » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:16 pm

A virtual bar for the men - wonderful when can we set that up - that should give us females a good giggle (only kidding guys).
Bring it on!!!!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby jadejaam » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Just showing some support here...
jadejaam
UKFM Newbie

Postby gillshutt » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 am

gillshutt