[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi from London

Hi from London

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi from London

Postby Fibrodee » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Hello :wave:

Just want to say hi. Fm and I have been enemies for the past 10 years. Getting 0 help, doctors do not want to know and I now want to take some positive steps towards coping with this illness. look forward to meeting you all- tower cafe sounds great- virtual bar hmmmmm...some goings on in there :shock: . But fun! seems like there are many parents on board like myself struggling to run house...cook...clean...iron...referee to sibling rivalry....be there everyone else and have -0 time for yourself.....and trying to do all this in pain.... Sound familiar?

I have two kids 3 if you count my husband :D and love em to bits but drive me senseless sometimes.

Bye for now

Dee
Fibrodee
UKFM Member

Re: Hi from London

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi & :welcome: Dee
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby gillshutt » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, any questions just ask and someone will be along to help.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Fibrodee » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:04 pm

:wave: Hi Lisa :wave: Hi Gill

Good to meet you both.

Just getting to know the forum. I have a million questions...now I am here I cannot think of one
:crazy: ..I am sure they will come to me. In fact I have sooo many questions I dont think I know where to start.

Hopefully talk to you both again.

Dee
Fibrodee
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 am

Hi Dee :welcome: to the forum.

As you have seen, we also like to have a bit of fun just to take our minds off the pain.
Just join in we are a very friendly forum.

We are also very supporting to our members, so any questions just ask, you will always be answered by one of us.

Looking forward to chatting around the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Fibrodee » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 am

Hi Shaz :wave:

It looks like a fun place to be as well as supportive.

Thanks

Dee
Fibrodee
UKFM Member

Postby GeminiGirl » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi Dee,

Welcome to the site,

i live in north west london + work in the city - where about are you?
GeminiGirl
UKFM Member

Postby Fibrodee » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi Gemini,

Great to meet you :wave:

I live very close to the Emirates statium. Just as well we are a family of Arsenal supporters. :D

Look forward to chatting with you.

Dee
Fibrodee
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:01 am

:woot: fellow gunners you lucky person living so close by iv been going since i was 8 but not so much these past years with FM!
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Fibrodee » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi Lisa another gooner great :woot: I dont go much either anymore but my husband has a season ticket, has done since a kid. We sit in our garden and always know when Arsenal score!! :D

Dee
Fibrodee
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello