[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - looking for friends to chat to from basingstoke

looking for friends to chat to from basingstoke

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

looking for friends to chat to from basingstoke

Postby hack1971 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 am

:wave: hi
i am a newbie from basingstoke and i would like make friends with other fybro suffers as i feel quite alone at times
nikki
hack1971
UKFM Member

Re: looking for friends to chat to from basingstoke

Postby shazq » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

:welcome: nikki

Glad you joined the forum, any questions ask away. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby jadejaam » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:57 pm

hi nikki

How are you ?
jadejaam
UKFM Newbie

Postby gillshutt » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:49 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby chris2009 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:04 am

sorry my geograpys carp

but :welcome: to the forum you can always chat to us all on here :wave: :wave:

One incident of domestic violence is reported to the police every minute.
On average, 2 women a week are killed by a current or former male partner.
Don't let it be you.
chris2009
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:08 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby LinzWorld » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi there, I'm just up the road from you in Newbury. Festival Place is our nearest cinema atm.
LinzWorld
UKFM Regular

Postby hack1971 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 pm

cool hi all hows you all today,i know newbury a little bit i used to come up there quite a bit to see my other half
chat soon nikki :wave:
hack1971
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello