[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello from north cheshire

hello from north cheshire

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello from north cheshire

Postby crumblyallie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Hello, heres a little bit about myself: I've had was diagnosed with FM about 6 years ago but I think I have had it for much longer. I work part time although I've been signed off for a couple of weeks as I'm going through a bit of a bad patch at the moment.
crumblyallie
UKFM Member

Re: hello from north cheshire

Postby shazq » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 pm

:welcome: to the forum Allie.

Sorry to hear you are having a flare, there are lots of us in flares at mo.
Any questions you have ask away.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby rosie66 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 pm

hi allie :wave:
sorry to hear you have fibro,and that you are going through a bad patch,you will find everyone on here very helpful and friendly, take care :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Sorry you are having a bad patch come in and join our forum - its fun and also can be serious and there is always someone about to speak too - even during the night when somone cant sleep,
Your most welcome!
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby gillshutt » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:56 am

:wave: Hi and welcome to the forum, sorry you have FM though :(
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:36 am

Hi & :welcome:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby crumblyallie » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:34 pm

thank you for the welcome, I've been having a bit of a look around the forum seems like there is tons of stuff on here.
crumblyallie
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Glad you are finding the forum a help. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello