[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello From Loughton!!!

Hello From Loughton!!!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello From Loughton!!!

Postby Ningette » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:38 am

Hi, my name is Emma and I'm 29. I was DX with Fibro at the beginning of the year, though I truly believe I have had this since I was about 10. I have always suffered with pains in my back, shoulders knees and ankles, and over the years it has got a thousand times worse! I have spent so long being told I have growing pains I feel really that I should be a blooming giant by now!
It was such a relief to finally be told I have officially got something wrong we me.
I work full time and have 2 kids which as I'm sure you all know can be very demanding. I generally feel like I cope quite well, I have amytriptelene and diclofenic and regularly see an osteopath (who is amazing and really understands) but there are times - flare ups!, where I feel like no-one understands. My other half doesn't really get it which can be hard. Work are very understanding when I need to take time off (like now), but it would be really great to speak with fellow Fibro sufferers!

Sorry it's such a long post - look forward to getting to know you all!!! :)
Ningette
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello From Loughton!!!

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:29 am

Hi & :welcome:

Glad you have found us as we are a fab bunch with lots of help/advice & support :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby rosie66 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi Ningette, :wave:
i know Loughton very well, had a aunty that lived there and spent many holidays there, still have a cousin there too.
Welcome to the forum,they are very helpful and friendly on here :wave:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:30 pm

:welcome:

Any question you have or any advice you want just shout. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:19 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave: :D Feel free to join in anywhere. :D

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello