[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi from West Sussex

Hi from West Sussex

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi from West Sussex

Postby cbcgcv6 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi I'm 43yrs old, married with 4 children. I have just recently been diagnosed by rheumatologist, kicked myself after as I had brain fog and didn't explain all of my problems, Doh ! My probs started straight after I had my last child, really bad headaches fatigue ( told I had depression lol ) Now in severe pain joints, feel like muscles are on verge of cramping all the time, brain fog, no concentration & irritability to light sounds plus LOTS more. B12 deficient now, lovely jabs 3 monthly,If i remember.... Having scary dizzy/disorientated spells most of the time. Glad to find others like me.... Sorry about waffling brain/body not working well together :crazy:

Bron
cbcgcv6
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi from West Sussex

Postby gillshutt » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 am

Hi Bron and welcome to the forum :wave: :D Any questions just ask and someone will be along to help out :hugs:

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby miajane » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 am

Hi Bron & :welcome:

Mia xx
'Needles on your nerve ends crawl like spiders on the skin' - Enemy within by Rush
miajane
UKFM Member

Postby rosie66 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi Bron,
most are very helpful on here, you ask and some one will answer :mrgreen:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

:welcome: Bron

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

You have come to the right place for help and support.

Any question ask away.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lisa21 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi Bron, and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
:)
Fibromyalgia, Costochondritis, Hypermobility, Asthma, Crohn's Disease,PCOS, Vitamin D & B12 Deficiency
Lisa21
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm

:welcome: Hello Bron

You're among people who know exactly how you feel here. Hope you get as much out of it as I am now!!! :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby cbcgcv6 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:14 pm

:grouphug: Thank you for such a warm welcome. Drs have just dropped another bombshell rung to say I was low in iron..... Another trip to the surgery more tablets I guess. At least now I don't feel like I'm alone and not off my trolley..

Will write soon

Bron :wave:
cbcgcv6
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello