[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi Newbie from Stoke on Trent

Hi Newbie from Stoke on Trent

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi Newbie from Stoke on Trent

Postby mama.in.pain » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Hello all

My name is Mandy and I am a 42year old mother of two strapping lads and have Fibro.

Along with Fibro I have ;
Diabetes type 2,
Hypothyoidism,
Cervical Spondylosis in my neck, top of my back and collar bone,
Sliding Hiatus hernia
Osteoarthritis in knees and ankles
Anxiety and depression and
suspected carpal tunnel syndrome

Funnily enough until I wrote the list down I didnt realise how many "syndromes " I have.

But hey even though I am unemployed and chronically fatigued and painful ..life must go on ...or so I am told.

A friend of mine who does a knitting and nattering group with me also has Fibro, she told me about this site, and we are thinking of setting up a meeting group in Stoke on Trent ...any one interested please get in touch..

newly diagnosed and no idea what to do next except for keep taking teh tablets....any advice, hints or tips ..will be taken into brain when brain fog goes on a tea break.
keeping as positive as my body will let me

mandy
x
mama.in.pain
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi Newbie from Stoke on Trent

Postby rosie66 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi mandy, :welcome:
this is a good place to be, most on here are very helpful,just ask and some one will answer,take care :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:28 pm

:welcome: Mandy

Sorry to hear you have fibro.
You have come to the right place for help and advice.

Glad you found us. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Any questions just ask :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello