[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - hello from Charlotte

hello from Charlotte

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello from Charlotte

Postby charlotteelsie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi, i'm Charlotte,I live in North London. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 10yrs ago by my GP. After an ectopic pregnancy and a good pregnancy. Altho I believe I have had it all my life. My 10yr old daughter has fibromyalgia too.
charlotteelsie
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello from Charlotte

Postby motherelephant » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Hello Charlotte and welcome to the forum .I was a child sufferer although they had never heard of it then (im 52 now).Really hope you get some help from all of us .Look forward to reading your posts Motherellle :welcome:
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Postby rosie66 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 pm

HI Charlotte
You will find people on here very helpful and friendly,just ask away :hugs:
I am sorry to hear your little girl has it too,poor little thing :hugs:
rosie66
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Charlotte :welcome:
I've been a sufferer for 10yrs as well. Sorry to hear your daughter has it as well. One of my most worrying and frightening thoughts is that my son will be affected as well :cry: I've recently rediscovered how great everyone is on here, hope you get as much benefit from it as I am :D :grouphug:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby gillshutt » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:57 am

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Any questions just ask :hugs:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby DaveD » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Charlotte

Diagnosed at 40 but can trace it back to my childhood , always wanting a bandaged hand or painful foot strapped up and of course the doctors and hospital trips that said it was just growing pains ?

MY kids get me through the day to be honest :wink:

atvb

Dave
You may only be someone in the world, but to someone else, you may be the world.
DaveD
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:04 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Mr.A » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 am

Hi Charlotte :welcome:

What are your symptoms likes?
Mr.A
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello